How to import Facebook birthdays to Google Calendar -TechnoNews
Do you forget your Facebook friends’ birthdays or prefer viewing them in a calendar? … How to import Facebook birthdays to Google Calendar … alerts so you’ll never have to send another belated birthday greeting again
Despite most experts agreeing that we shouldn’t have more than 150 Facebook friends (or at least we can’t maintain more than 150 meaningful relationships), some people vehemently disagree. They insist they can give an equal amount of attention to all 1,032 friends in their network. Who am I to disagree?
Frankly, it doesn’t matter whether you have 36 Facebook friends or 1,000+ connections — if you’re anything like me, you won’t be able to remember everyone’s birthday.
Luckily, you can cheat by using Facebook in conjunction with Google Calendar. How? By syncing your Facebook birthdays calendar! It’s a straightforward process. Let’s take a closer look.
How to Sync Facebook and Google Calendar
To add Facebook birthdays to your Google calendar:
- Log in to Facebook and click on Eventsin the left-hand column.
- Scroll down the page and locate you can add your events to Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple Calendarin the right-hand column.
- Right-click on Birthdaysand choose Copy Link Address (don’t click on the link, it won’t do anything).
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the left-hand panel, find the section called Other Calendars.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow.
- Choose Add by URL.
- Paste in the Facebook link you copied in step three.
- Click Add calendar.