The MagicBook X14 and MagicBook X16 laptops from Honour have been released in India. Both have been updated with LPDDR4x RAM, SSD storage, 16:10 displays, and 12th generation Intel Core processors. Here are all of the technical specifications for the 2023 MagicBook X14 and X16.
Specs for the Honour MagicBook X14 and X16
1. The 12th generation Intel Core i5-12450H processor, which features 8 cores and 12 threads, powers both the Honour MagicBook X14 and X16. These boast performance gains of 30%. Up to 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 512GB of NVMe SSD storage are included. The storage capacity can be increased by another 1TB.
2. A 60Whr battery that supports a 65W USB-C rapid charger is also included within the laptops.
3. The Honour laptops have one USB-C port, two USB-A ports, and one HDMI port for communication
4. The displays of the MagicBook X14 and X16 are where the main distinction lies. The X14 and X16 both have FHD IPS screens that are 14 inches and 16 inches, respectively. They each have 300 nits of brightness, 100% SRGB coverage, anti-glare, TuV Rheinland-certified anti-flicker, and anti-blue light features. Over both displays is a 720P webcam.
5. The MagicBook laptops also include Windows 11 Home 64-bit software, a full-size backlit keyboard with a numpad (only on the X16), and a fingerprint scanner integrated into the power button.
Price and availability for the Honour MagicBook X14 and X16
Amazon India is where the Honour MagicBook X14 and X16 can be purchased. Priced at 48,990 for the 8+512GB model and 51,990 for the 16+512GB model, respectively, the MagicBook X14 is available. While the X16s entry-level model sells for 50,990 (8+512GB), the more expensive 16GB + 512GB SKU costs 53,990. An instant discount of Rs. 2500 is available with purchases made with HDFC cards as part of a limited-time launch deal.